48 hours prior to coloring the hair, make a sensitivity test. Before you proceed to coloring, please read carefully the instructions. Hair dyes may cause serious allergic reactions.
Read and follow the instructions for use.
Always make the sensitivity test 48 hours prior to application of this product even though you have already used color of the same or another brand. The product is not intended for use by persons under 16 years.
Temporary tattoos with „black henna“ may increase the risk of allergy.
Do not dye you hair if you:
- have rash on your face or your scalp is sensitive, inflamed or injured;
- have already had any reaction after colouring of your hair;
- in the past you have already had a reaction after temporary tattoo with „black henna“.
Apply small amount of color in thin layer behind the ear, or on the inner side of the elbow bend, and leave for 48 hours without washing it.
If within this period you notice signs of allergic reaction, you don't have to use the color. Despite the negative result from the test, allergic reaction may occur. If when you apply the color, itching, rash or reddening of the skin appears, wash away the color with warm water, stop the application and consult a physician.
Contains phenylenediamines (toluene diamines), resorcinol, ammonia and hydrogen peroxide.
Do not use to color eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse thoroughly the hair once or twice, and for better and more durable result use shampoo for colored hair ELEA. Avoid eye contact. Rinse immediately the eyes in case of contact with the product.
We recommend to remove contact lens before you proceed to coloring. Wear protective gloves. Hair coloring is not recommended immediately after permanent waving, henna coloring, or non-ferrous metal containing dyes. Do not use metal container or steel comb. Always carry out coloring with freshly prepared mixture.
Never keep the mixture for next use because it completely loses its properties. Keep away from children. Store the product in dry and cool place at temperature 5°С to 25°С away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
Before you proceed to use the hair color Elea Professional Colour&Care:
Determine the existing difference between your natural color and the one you wish to achieve.
- if you wish to have a shade darker than your natural color, apply directly the preferred color.
- if the color you selected from the catalog is 3 shades lighter than your natural one, make preliminary bleaching of hair with No 0.00 Creamy hair bleach for 20-30 minutes, then apply the preferred color.
*Color 12/0 has stronger bleaching effect. Its application is recommended when you want to bleach your hair by up to 4 shades. Not recommended for use on hair with more than 50% gray hairs.
It should be noted that the result from coloring depends on:
- the natural color and structure of your hair.
- the amount of gray hairs.
- the exact observance of the instructions for use.